763 NE 74th St, Miami, FL 331383 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $370,000
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0132070510300
- Zillow Home ID: 43828033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 763 Ne 74th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Upper Eastside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Miami, and 209.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Upper Eastside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 757 NE 74th St Miami Shores, FL$406K321,600
- 757 NE 74th St Miami, FL$462K321,574
- 757 NE 74th St Miami, FL$460K321,574
- 769 NE 74th St Miami, FL$368K211,239
- 760 NE 75th St Miami, FL$368K211,311
- 751 NE 74th St Miami, FL$344K211,160
- 770 NE 75th St Miami, FL$353K211,352
- 756 NE 75th St Miami, FL$370K211,537
- 775 NE 74th St Miami, FL$549K321,981
- 776 NE 75th St Miami, FL$398K311,297
- 750 NE 75th St Miami, FL$376K211,337
- 764 NE 74th St Miami, FL$527K322,100
- 745 NE 74th St Miami, FL$468K351,560
- 774 NE 74th St Miami, FL$398K211,312
- 760 NE 74th St Miami, FL$434K321,637
- 782 NE 75th St Miami, FL$372K211,196
- 776 NE 74th St Miami, FL$487K431,360
- 750 NE 74th St Miami, FL$398K331,742
- 744 NE 75th St Miami, FL$335K211,177
- 7400 NE 8th Ave Miami, FL$510K322,020
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!