763 Spruce St# 2, San Francisco, CA 94118
Sold on 2/25/11: $900,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,250 sq ft
- Lot:2,575 sqft
- Year Built:1995
- Last Sold:Feb 2011 for $900,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1014
- Lot Depth103
- Lot Width25
- Parcel #1087 033
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15083812
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$947,474||$843K – $1.05M||-$8,405||$757||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,186/mo||$2.5K – $5.4K/mo||+$127||$3.35||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Lone Mountain home values will rise 11% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Lone Mountain homes, this home is valued 27.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lone Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.5% less than in San Francisco, and 93.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lone Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lone Mountain home values.
Neighborhood for 763 Spruce Street # 2
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Roosevelt Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.4 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- New Traditions Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.0 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005