- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
763 Wayne St, Cincinnati, OH 452062 beds, 2 baths, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,271 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $28,140
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0680003014100
- Zillow Home ID: 34220753
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 763 Wayne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Walnut Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.6% greater than in Cincinnati, and 97.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Walnut Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walnut Hills home values.
- 767 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH--------
- 767 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH$37K21872
- 761 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH$55K311,103
- 755 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH--------
- 762 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH$92K31.51,200
- 768 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH--221,854
- 762 Morgan St Cincinnati, OH--------
- 766 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH$88K31.51,200
- 758 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH$46K321,200
- 758 Morgan St Cincinnati, OH--------
- 751 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH$104K31.51,272
- 754 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH$227K31.51,200
- 2429 Copelen St Cincinnati, OH--------
- 2416 Copelen St Cincinnati, OH$39K------
- 2418 Copelen St Cincinnati, OH--------
- 752 Wayne St Cincinnati, OH$59K321,960
- 756 Morgan St Cincinnati, OH$60K31936
- Morgan St Cincinnati, OH$54K321,332
- Morgan St Cincinnati, OH$37K321,440
- 2422 Copelen St Cincinnati, OH$37K11720
Nearby Schools in Cincinnati
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292