- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7630 Chase Ave, Hesperia, CA 923453 beds, 2 baths, 1,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 0412312160000
- Zillow Home ID: 17449156
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7630 Chase Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92345, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% greater than in Hesperia, and 100.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92345 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 7677 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$203K431,877
- 7650 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$179K421,755
- 7687 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$186K321,792
- 7657 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$248K432,314
- 7660 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$147K321,225
- 7637 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$211K321,883
- 7688 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$161K321,349
- 7674 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$205K------
- 7674 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$151K321,212
- 7694 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$157K321,363
- 7668 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$218K432,196
- 7704 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$184K321,631
- 7715 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$149K321,200
- 7665 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$158K321,367
- 7680 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$170K431,776
- 7650 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$162K321,374
- 7727 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$162K321,418
- 7636 Bangor Ave Hesperia, CA$147K321,196
- 7696 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$137K311,200
- 7548 Chase Ave Hesperia, CA$218K321,940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.