7635 Howell Park Dr, Pickerington, OH 431473 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,473 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $147,500
- Price/sqft: $60
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,473 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 0580282300
- Zillow Home ID: 33823980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7635 Howell Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43147 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.5% lower than in Columbus, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 43147 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East home values.
- 7643 Howell Park Dr Pickerington, OH$166K431,856
- 7634 Eagle Creek Dr Pickerington, OH$195K433,060
- 7640 Eagle Creek Dr Pickerington, OH$147K431,808
- 7630 Howell Park Dr Pickerington, OH$185K331,883
- 7636 Howell Park Dr Pickerington, OH$173K32.52,223
- 7651 Howell Park Dr Pickerington, OH$147K42.51,796
- Eagle Creek Dr Pickerington, OH$161K32.51,524
- 7644 Howell Park Dr Pickerington, OH$156K32.51,953
- 7646 Eagle Creek Dr Pickerington, OH$157K42.51,812
- 7659 Howell Park Dr Pickerington, OH$142K42.51,808
- 7610 Bay Hill Dr Pickerington, OH$93K21.51,530
- 7650 Howell Park Dr Pickerington, OH$146K42.52,352
- 7615 Bay Hill Dr Pickerington, OH$117K22.51,530
- 7606 Bay Hill Dr Pickerington, OH$74K21.51,195
- 7608 Bay Hill Dr Pickerington, OH$73K21.51,020
- 7604 Bay Hill Dr Pickerington, OH$75K22.51,020
- 7602 Bay Hill Dr Pickerington, OH$75K21.51,020
- 2733 Salem Hills Ct Pickerington, OH$168K42.51,788
- 7652 Eagle Creek Dr Pickerington, OH$161K32.51,524
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.