7639 E 55th St, Tulsa, OK 741453 beds, 2 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 84 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 1417389
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 39800933502560
- Zillow Home ID: 22169931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7639 E 55th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74145 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Tulsa, and 9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 74145 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74145 home values.
- 7633 E 55th St Tulsa, OK$128K--21,792
- 7805 E 55th St Tulsa, OK$135K--21,686
- 7630 E 54th Pl Tulsa, OK$131K422,094
- 7638 E 55th St Tulsa, OK$149K432,234
- 7634 E 54th Pl Tulsa, OK$143K--2.52,351
- 7627 E 55th St Tulsa, OK$143K42.52,549
- 5430 S 79th East Ave Tulsa, OK$140K322,067
- 5420 S 79th East Ave Tulsa, OK$167K--2.52,796
- 7626 E 54th Pl Tulsa, OK$150K--2.52,462
- 7628 E 55th St Tulsa, OK$122K--21,676
- 5514 S 78th East Ave Tulsa, OK$185K--2.52,409
- 7812 E 55th St Tulsa, OK$137K--22,015
- 5414 S 79th East Ave Tulsa, OK$119K--21,902
- 7619 E 55th St Tulsa, OK$134K--21,832
- 7620 E 54th Pl Tulsa, OK$133K--22,006
- 7631 E 54th Pl Tulsa, OK$133K--2.52,058
- 5513 S 78th East Ave Tulsa, OK$228K543,635
- 7622 E 55th St Tulsa, OK$124K--21,920
- 5520 S 78th East Ave Tulsa, OK$176K432,943
- 5408 S 79th East Ave Tulsa, OK$165K42.52,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!