764 Carbon St, Erie, CO 805163 beds, 2 baths, 1,589 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $182,800
- Finished basement, 692 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,589 sqft
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: R5735886
- Zillow Home ID: 14090001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 764 Carbon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Erie, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Erie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80516 home values.
- 784 Carbon St Erie, CO$257K322,350
- 734 Carbon St Erie, CO$190K211,835
- 724 Carbon St Erie, CO$256K322,220
- 714 Carbon St Erie, CO$172K21832
- 755 Carbon St Erie, CO$194K321,696
- 745 Carbon St Erie, CO$163K21980
- 705 Cheeseman St Erie, CO$216K31.51,476
- 775 Carbon St Erie, CO$210K321,444
- 735 Carbon St Erie, CO$174K211,280
- 765 Cheeseman St Erie, CO$592K34864
- 725 Carbon Erie, CO$137K21728
- 715 Carbon St Erie, CO$173K211,024
- 705 Carbon St Erie, CO$234K332,190
- 960 Sumner Way Erie, CO$455K546,145
- 950 Sumner Way Erie, CO$346K223,440
- 764 Main St Erie, CO$201K311,576
- 754 Main St Erie, CO$196K221,635
- 784 Main St Erie, CO$248K421,628
- 734 Main St Erie, CO$215K421,668
- 714 Main St Erie, CO$214K311,612
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292