764 E 6th StAPT 3, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 9/12/11: $266,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:500 sq ft
- Lot:474 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Sep 2011 for $266,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow818
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Parcel #W:06 P:04176 S:006
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID67396072
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$291,584||$274K – $315K||-$1,656||$583||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,858/mo||$1.4K – $2.3K/mo||+$6||$3.72||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 34.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 764 E 6th Street APT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Perry K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Dever Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.3 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005