764 Stinchcomb Dr, Columbus, OH 432024 beds, 2 baths, 1,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $88,400
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street, 1 space, 210 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 010099982
- Zillow Home ID: 33891478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 764 Stinchcomb Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.8% less than in Columbus, and 95.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43202 home values.
- 756 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$119K31.51,077
- 772 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$135K321,356
- 805 Riverview Dr Columbus, OH$105K522,000
- 785 Riverview Dr Columbus, OH$90K311,152
- 748 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$116K41.51,350
- 765 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$127K321,216
- 757 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$132K311,068
- Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH--------
- 777 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$131K321,308
- 749 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$105K31.51,366
- 817 Riverview Dr Columbus, OH$108K21.51,158
- 740 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$123K31.51,086
- 770 Bevis Rd Columbus, OH$127K31.51,224
- 741 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$157K421,894
- 778 Bevis Rd Columbus, OH$132K31.51,469
- 762 Bevis Rd Columbus, OH$121K321,086
- 730 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$116K31.51,032
- 754 Bevis Rd Columbus, OH$137K421,308
- 733 Stinchcomb Dr Columbus, OH$131K421,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.