7640 Cloverbrook Park Dr, Dayton, OH 454594 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 78 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 575 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,092 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: O68 01306 0005
- Zillow Home ID: 35057856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7640 Cloverbrook Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% higher than in Centerville, and 3.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45459 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Centerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45459 home values.
- 7642 Cloverbrook Park Dr Dayton, OH$218K43.52,962
- 7636 Cloverbrook Park Dr Dayton, OH$182K32.52,267
- 7631 Cloverbrook Park Dr Dayton, OH$175K42.52,962
- 7600 John Elwood Dr Centerville, OH$204K332,610
- 7590 John Elwood Dr Dayton, OH$214K32.53,044
- 1825 Hibiscus Ct Dayton, OH$218K433,082
- 7644 Cloverbrook Park Dr Centerville, OH$188K422,586
- 7620 Pelway Dr Dayton, OH$199K433,148
- 7660 Duffield Cir Dayton, OH$220K433,100
- 7630 Cloverbrook Park Dr Dayton, OH$205K42.52,842
- 7580 John Elwood Dr Centerville, OH$212K33.53,099
- Cloverbrook Park Dr Dayton, OH$202K42.53,058
- 7625 Cloverbrook Park Dr Dayton, OH$171K321,818
- 7614 Pelway Dr Dayton, OH$210K42.52,842
- 7646 Cloverbrook Park Dr Dayton, OH$206K432,962
- 7620 John Elwood Dr Dayton, OH$212K42.52,908
- 7670 Duffield Cir Dayton, OH$207K43.53,030
- 1810 Hibiscus Ct Dayton, OH$224K53.53,251
- 7570 John Elwood Dr Centerville, OH$213K42.52,882
- 7640 John Elwood Dr Dayton, OH$191K32.52,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.