7640 Mckinley Ave, San Bernardino, CA 924102 beds, 1 bath, 725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 122 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Dec 1996 for $52,000
- Price/sqft: $233
- MLS #: IV14107233
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Construction quality: 3.5
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 725 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Lot depth: 188
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 1192081150000
- Zillow Home ID: 17609769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7640 Mckinley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.9% greater than in Riverside Metro, and 62.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 7650 Mckinley Ave San Bernardino, CA$117K11576
- 7658 Mckinley Ave San Bernardino, CA$120K22864
- 7664 Mckinley Ave San Bernardino, CA$126K21720
- 7670 Mckinley Ave San Bernardino, CA$152K411,310
- 7680 Mckinley Ave San Bernardino, CA$121K21656
- 7633 Mckinley Ave San Bernardino, CA$126K221,037
- 7639 Mckinley Ave San Bernardino, CA$121K21896
- 26005 9th St San Bernardino, CA--------
- 7688 Mckinley Ave San Bernardino, CA$194K421,684
- 7663 Mckinley Ave San Bernardino, CA$122K32994
- 25962 9th St #2614 Highland, CA$129K11300
- 25948 9th St San Bernardino, CA$145K211,020
- 26014 Cypress St San Bernardino, CA$133K311,160
- 25944 9th St San Bernardino, CA$201K32.51,702
- 25934 9th St San Bernardino, CA$147K311,170
- 26030 Cypress St San Bernardino, CA$130K311,118
- 7575 Newcomb St San Bernardino, CA$173K321,349
- 26032 Cypress St Highland, CA$659K20107,280
- 7590 Newcomb St San Bernardino, CA$192K311,742
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.