7646 Penfield Ave, Canoga Park, CA 913064 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,530 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $175,000
- Flooring: Laminate
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Marble, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Three-Quarter Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,420 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 2106007024
- Zillow Home ID: 19906861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7646 Penfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Winnetka, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% higher than in Los Angeles, and 67.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Winnetka home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Winnetka home values.
- 19954 Hatton St Canoga Park, CA$444K321,466
- 20001 Lull St Canoga Park, CA$540K432,084
- 20009 Lull St Canoga Park, CA$445K321,291
- 20023 Lull St Canoga Park, CA$447K321,347
- 19955 Lull St Canoga Park, CA$483K321,736
- 7647 Penfield Ave Canoga Park, CA$497K321,779
- 19948 Hatton St Canoga Park, CA$427K321,352
- 7660 Penfield Ave Canoga Park, CA$433K321,291
- 7661 Penfield Ave Winnetka, CA$432K321,291
- 19949 Lull St Canoga Park, CA$452K321,378
- 7640 Quakertown Ave Canoga Park, CA$424K321,600
- 19942 Hatton St Canoga Park, CA$455K321,347
- 7668 Penfield Ave Canoga Park, CA$508K332,013
- 7669 Penfield Ave Winnetka, CA$526K321,958
- 19943 Lull St Canoga Park, CA$443K321,347
- 7648 Quakertown Ave Winnetka, CA$436K321,291
- 7660 Quakertown Ave Canoga Park, CA$450K321,378
- 19945 Hatton St Winnetka, CA$452K321,347
- 20000 Lull St Canoga Park, CA$466K321,618
- 7674 Penfield Ave Winnetka, CA$463K321,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.