- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,345 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1995 for $49,500
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 15361075
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 656 sqft
- PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, ExteriorFeatures \ YARD, KitchenAppliances \ ISLAND, LotDescription \ PRIVATE, FuelDescription \ GAS, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, Area \ Portland Southeast, KitchenAppliances \ COOKTOP, BasementFoundation \ Crawlspace, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, ExteriorDescription \ Lap Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler, InteriorFeatures \ Garage Door Opener, KitchenAppliances \ Gas Appliances, YearBuiltDescription \ Approximately, LivingRoomFeatures \ High Ceilings, LotSize \ 10, LotSize \ 000 to 14, AdditionalRoom1Description \ 4th Bedroom, AdditionalRooms \ 4th Bedroom, AllRoomFeatures \ High Ceilings, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, Terms \ Cash, Parking \ Off Street Parking, AllRoomFeatures \ Bathroom, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Bathroom, MasterBedroomLevel \ U, AllRoomFeatures \ Formal, AllRoomFeatures \ Nook, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Nook, KitchenRoomFeatures \ High Ceilings, IDXYN \ Yes, ListingStatus \ Pending, Levels \ 2, LotSize \ 999 SqFt
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,361 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R117401
- Zillow Home ID: 53826043
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $241-360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lents home values will increase 7.5% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for Portland as a whole. Among Lents homes, this home is 67.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 18.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lents, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.8% higher than in Portland, and 47.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lents home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lents home values.
|7641 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR||--||Studio||--||2,230|
|7638 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR||$324K||3||2.5||2,448|
|7635 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR||$279K||3||2||1,964|
|7728 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR||$433K||--||3||2,634|
|7630 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR||$272K||3||2||1,823|
|7629 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR||$267K||2||3||1,681|
|7618 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR||$275K||3||2.5||1,872|
|10824 SE Rex Alii Dr # 5719 Portland, OR||--||--||2.5||1,804|
|10824 SE Rex St Portland, OR||$287K||3||2.5||2,124|
|SE 109TH Ave Portland, OR||--||--||--||--|
|7640 SE 108th Ct Portland, OR||$264K||3||2||1,626|
|7632 SE 108th Ct Portland, OR||$265K||3||2||1,676|
|7707 SE 110th Ave Portland, OR||$423K||5||3||4,069|
|7715 SE 110th Ave Portland, OR||$399K||4||3.1||3,126|
|7540 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR||$298K||4||3||2,324|
|10816 SE Rex St Portland, OR||$267K||3||2.5||1,741|
|7733 SE 110th Ave Portland, OR||$386K||4||3||2,634|
|7623 SE 110th Ave Portland, OR||$416K||5||7||4,135|
|7609 SE 110th Ave Portland, OR||$317K||5||3.5||1,933|
|7533 SE 109th Ave Portland, OR||$288K||4||2.5||2,090|
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!