7647 E Poinsettia Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 852606 beds, 7 baths, 7,905 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 116 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $2,050,000
- Price/sqft: $259
- MLS #: 5119377
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,905 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 17516049
- Zillow Home ID: 52389319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7647 E Poinsettia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Scottsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% less than in Scottsdale, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Scottsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Scottsdale home values.
- 7635 E Poinsettia Dr Scottsdale, AZ$1.59M----6,198
- 7652 E Poinsettia Dr Scottsdale, AZ$2.26M687,657
- 7636 E Cortez Rd Scottsdale, AZ$959K43.54,212
- 7640 E Poinsettia Dr Scottsdale, AZ$1.64M--7.756,217
- 7650 E Cortez Rd Scottsdale, AZ$1.48M--2.755,825
- 7622 E Cortez Rd Scottsdale, AZ$819K--23,668
- 7666 E El Rancho Dr Scottsdale, AZ$773K--3.752,952
- 11730 N 76th Ct Scottsdale, AZ$1.43M--5.755,432
- 7665 E El Rancho Dr Scottsdale, AZ$755K--4.753,616
- 11762 N 76th Ct Scottsdale, AZ$1.48M----5,444
- 7638 E Cholla Dr Scottsdale, AZ$2.66M----7,356
- 7650 E Cholla Dr Scottsdale, AZ$1.63M--6.755,772
- 7602 E Cortez Rd Scottsdale, AZ$511K--32,354
- 7655 E Cortez Rd Scottsdale, AZ$553K--2.752,932
- 11625 N 76th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$1.27M544,022
- 11801 N 76th Pl Scottsdale, AZ--Studio3.753,239
- 7676 E El Rancho Dr Scottsdale, AZ$660K--33,019
- 11794 N 76th Ct Scottsdale, AZ$2.45M--8.757,397
- 7626 E Cholla Dr Scottsdale, AZ$1.51M--75,239
- 7621 E Cortez Rd Scottsdale, AZ$775K----3,043
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.