765 14th St, San Francisco, CA 941143 beds, 1 bath, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
3 Bedroom- 1 Bath
Beautiful Molding & Period Fixtures
New Brazilian Walnut Floors
Formal Dining Room
Eat in Kitchen
Private Large Deck
Lush Shared Yard
1 -Car Leased Parking $250.00mo.
Low HOA Dues $225.00
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $769,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 3542 046
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 15143004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 765 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94114, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94114 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94114 home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292