- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
765 5th Ave, Troy, NY 121823 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $54,000
- Cable Ready
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 170008003200100080000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32231730
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 765 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12182 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Troy, and 77.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12182 home values.
- 769 5th Ave Troy, NY$152K421,716
- 773 5th Ave Troy, NY$120K62.52,424
- 5th Ave Troy, NY$116K522,178
- 775 5th Ave Troy, NY$83K311,192
- 760 4th Ave Troy, NY$209K423,652
- 774 4th Ave Troy, NY$177K312,047
- 753 5th Ave Troy, NY$137K421,928
- 777 5th Ave Troy, NY$91K311,192
- 776 4th Ave Troy, NY$82K421,954
- 781 5th Ave Troy, NY$94K311,112
- 758 5th Ave Troy, NY$107K522,514
- 749 5th Ave Troy, NY$107K531,960
- 780 4th Ave Troy, NY$87K411,664
- 752 5th Ave Troy, NY$92K422,326
- 784 4th Ave Troy, NY$172KStudio32,171
- 750 5th Ave Troy, NY$86K422,112
- 745 5th Ave Troy, NY$112K422,156
- 789 5th Ave Troy, NY$117K621,591
- 30 121st St Troy, NY$56K21816
- 30 121st St Troy, NY$66K21816
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.