765 Collingwood Dr, Westerville, OH 430813 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $235,700
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,732 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 88
- Parcel #: 080005040
- Zillow Home ID: 34006939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 765 Collingwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% greater than in Westerville, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43081 home values.
- 759 Collingwood Dr Westerville, OH$338K42.53,412
- 775 Collingwood Dr Westerville, OH$230K333,200
- 198 Bernadine Ct Westerville, OH$203K42.51,990
- 196 Bernadine Ct Westerville, OH$206K42.52,304
- 768 Collingwood Dr Westerville, OH$270K432,474
- 764 Collingwood Dr Westerville, OH$263K42.53,007
- 188 Bernadine Ct Westerville, OH$210K42.52,078
- 780 Collingwood Dr Westerville, OH$282K332,524
- 785 Collingwood Dr Westerville, OH$283K42.52,682
- 753 Collingwood Dr Westerville, OH$233K321,881
- 206 Bernadine Ct Westerville, OH$211K42.52,464
- 756 Collingwood Dr Westerville, OH$258K442,324
- 180 Bernadine Ct Westerville, OH$186K432,024
- 788 Collingwood Dr Westerville, OH$232K332,014
- 769 Linncrest Dr Westerville, OH$186K42.51,928
- 765 Linncrest Dr Westerville, OH$202K42.52,032
- 748 Collingwood Dr Westerville, OH$301K43.52,555
- 189 Bernadine Ct Westerville, OH$209K42.52,292
- 73 S Spring Rd Westerville, OH$178K321,586
- 781 Linncrest Dr Westerville, OH$212K332,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.