765 Corona St, Denver, CO 802188 beds, 5 baths, 3,614 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This neighborhood is one of Denver's oldest and finest. It has close bus routes to all areas of Denver. Every type of shop and store are in close walking distance.
The neighborhood is alive!
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: May 1986 for $248,300
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 529 sqft
- Partial basement, 1297 sqft
- View: City
- This home has 4 rental units and potential for 5. The picture does not show a new roof 2007.
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,614 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0502324016000
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 13331258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 765 Corona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% less than in Denver, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 771 Corona St Denver, CO$291K21947
- 745 Corona St Denver, CO$852K653,141
- 773 Corona St Denver, CO$227K21853
- 743 Corona St Denver, CO$722K41.52,418
- 741 Corona St Denver, CO$1.02M774,789
- 787 Corona St APT 1 Denver, CO$157K11859
- 787 Corona St APT 4 Denver, CO$164K11875
- 787 Corona St APT 3 Denver, CO$162K11859
- 787 Corona St APT 2 Denver, CO$158K11875
- 787 Corona St APT 5 Denver, CO$102K11464
- 760 Ogden St Denver, CO$915K45.53,148
- 756 Ogden St Denver, CO$596K753,319
- 737 Corona St Denver, CO$877K843,480
- 750 Ogden St Denver, CO$617K443,127
- 768 Ogden St APT 9 Denver, CO$149K11726
- 1000 E 8th Ave APT 8 Denver, CO$150K11613
- 768 Ogden St # 10 Denver, CO$147K11650
- 1000 E 8th Ave APT 6 Denver, CO$169K21877
- 768 Ogden St APT 5 Denver, CO$153K21950
- 1000 E 8th Ave APT 4 Denver, CO$159K21884
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.