765 Kenilworth Ave, Sheffield Lake, OH 440542 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $25,300
- Price/sqft: $30
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 384 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0300039117014
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34547420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 765 Kenilworth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 50% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.4% greater than in Sheffield Lake, and 92.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sheffield Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44054 home values.
- 771 Kenilworth Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$54K311,360
- 777 Kenilworth Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$55K211,153
- 760 Hollywood Ave Sheffield Lake, OH--331,820
- 770 Hollywood Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$143K32.51,748
- 779 Kenilworth Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$23K311,100
- 768 Hollywood Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$46K------
- Hollywood Ave OH--------
- 748 Hollywood Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$97K41.52,241
- 774 Kenilworth Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$66K311,372
- 766 Kenilworth Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$62K311,104
- Hollywood Ave Sheffield Lake, OH--------
- 743 Kenilworth Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$91K421,403
- 754 Kenilworth Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$67K311,104
- 782 Hollywood Ave Sheffield Lake, OH$43K211,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.