- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $407,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Finished basement, 420 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Cooktop - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Contemporary, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,046 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0059 B:0000 L:0836
- Zillow Home ID: 56933571
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-535K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01940 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Lynnfield as a whole. Among 01940 homes, this home is valued 28.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Lynnfield, and 74% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lynnfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01940 home values.
|767 Walnut St Lynnfield, MA||$504K||5||3||2,200|
|755 Walnut St Lynnfield, MA||$409K||4||2||1,753|
|5 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$274K||3||1||1,176|
|747 Walnut St Lynnfield, MA||$421K||4||1.5||1,730|
|35 Mansfield Rd Lynnfield, MA||$639K||4||2.5||3,283|
|739 Walnut St Lynnfield, MA||$522K||3||2||3,047|
|7 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$404K||3||3||1,757|
|42 Mansfield Rd Lynnfield, MA||$512K||4||2||1,767|
|9 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$392K||3||3||1,456|
|47 Mansfield Rd Lynnfield, MA||$573K||3||2.5||2,768|
|729 Walnut St Lynnfield, MA||$364K||2||1||1,619|
|11 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$296K||4||1||1,204|
|12 Liberty Ln Lynnfield, MA||$1.05M||3||2.5||3,616|
|56 Mansfield Rd Lynnfield, MA||$435K||3||1||1,500|
|11 Liberty Ln Lynnfield, MA||$1.27M||5||5||6,047|
|13 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$293K||2||1.5||1,164|
|49 Mansfield Rd Lynnfield, MA||$386K||3||1||1,311|
|9 Liberty Ln Lynnfield, MA||$1.28M||5||4||6,720|
|2 Gianna Dr Saugus, MA||$816K||4||3.5||4,100|
|721 Walnut St Lynnfield, MA||$342K||3||2||1,216|
Nearby Schools in Lynnfield
K-4 & ungraded1.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!