A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,038 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 11,981 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $229
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Cooling: None
- Ceiling Insulation
- Insulated Water Heater
- Walls Insulated
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Carpet - Wall to Wall
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Flooring: Varies by Unit
- Flooring: Vinyl/Linoleum
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- Foundation: Post & Beam
- Common Parking Area
- Guest / Visitor Parking
- Off-Street Parking
- RV/Boat Parking
- Spaces per Unit - 1
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Heating: Gas
- Heating: Wall Furnace
- HOA Amenities: None
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: In Garage
- Listing Class: Residential Income (1-4 units)
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Description: Grade - Level
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Meters: Master Water
- Meters: Separate Electric
- Meters: Separate Gas
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Sewer Septic: Sewer in Street
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Subclass: Triplex
- Unit Types in Building: 1 Bedroom Unit(s)
- Unit Types in Building: 2 Bedroom Unit(s)
- Unit Types in Building: 4 Bedroom Unit(s)
- View: Local/Neighborhood
- Water: Public
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,495 sqft
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 054184070
- Zillow Home ID: 15566881
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $960K-1.8M.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in North Fair Oaks, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Fair Oaks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94063 home values.
Nearby Schools in North Fair Oaks
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.