This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 3,688 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2005 for $473,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Association, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Skylight, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Victorian, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,947 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0194 B:0005 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56046034
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-690K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 19.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|763 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$441K||3||2.5||1,728|
|767 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$526K||5||2.5||2,640|
|3 Saint Joseph Ln Gloucester, MA||$384K||5||2||1,100|
|751 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$509K||4||2||2,061|
|5 Saint Joseph Ln Gloucester, MA||$478K||3||2||2,490|
|4 Saint Joseph Ln Gloucester, MA||$392K||2||2.5||1,170|
|6 Saint Joseph Ln Gloucester, MA||$432K||3||2||1,568|
|662 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$345K||2||1||1,144|
|660 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$405K||3||2.5||1,344|
|808 Summer St Manchester, MA||$808K||6||3||2,947|
|749 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$434K||3||1.5||1,960|
|658 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$784K||5||4||3,564|
|4 Josephs Way Gloucester, MA||$499K||3||1.5||2,040|
|806 Summer St Manchester, MA||$534K||5||2.5||1,245|
|811 Summer St Manchester, MA||$522K||3||2||1,958|
|3 Saint Peters Ln Gloucester, MA||$382K||3||1.5||1,236|
|654 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$417K||3||1.5||1,705|
|747 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$526K||4||2||2,240|
|6 Josephs Way Gloucester, MA||$319K||2||1||924|
|652 Western Ave Gloucester, MA||$440K||4||2.5||2,232|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
PK-5 & ungraded2.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!