- Lot: 2,835 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 75 days on Zillow
- Views: 663 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $10,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $10
- MLS #: 08801203
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room \ Separate, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Basement \ Unfinished, Assessment Includes \ None, Heat\Fuel \ None, Air Conditioning \ None, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Property Type \ Detached Single, Status \ Contingent, Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price, Square Feet Source \ Landlord\Tenant\Seller, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None, Basement (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 91-100 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Exterior Property Features \ Porch, Additional Sales Information \ Pre-Foreclosure, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: None
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20283110280000
- Zillow Home ID: 4007153
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Gresham home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Chicago as a whole. Among Gresham homes, this home is 90% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 87.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gresham, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% less than in Chicago, and 390.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Gresham home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gresham home values.
|7656 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$92K||--||1||660|
|7652 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$74K||--||1||1,035|
|7648 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$137K||--||--||--|
|512 W 77th St Chicago, IL||$78K||--||1||1,120|
|7646 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$69K||--||1||928|
|7642 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$145K||8||--||--|
|7634 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$151K||3||1||1,608|
|7710 S Normal Ave # 2 Chicago, IL||$132K||--||--||--|
|7710 S Normal Ave # 1 Chicago, IL||$123K||2||1||--|
|7710 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$139K||2||1||--|
|7712 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$177K||6||--||2,064|
|7659 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$83K||--||1||1,089|
|5409 S Laflin St Chicago, IL||$161K||7||--||--|
|S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$209K||--||3.5||3,348|
|7649 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$209K||--||3.5||3,348|
|7701 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$146K||--||2||2,190|
|7624 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$86K||3||1||1,200|
|7624 S Normal Ave # 1 Chicago, IL||$107K||3||1||--|
|7637 S Normal Ave Chicago, IL||$94K||--||--||--|
|7728 S Normal Ave APT 2 Chicago, IL||$93K||2||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!