766 Drewry St NE, Atlanta, GA 303063 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 180 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,457 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14 00170004023
- Zillow Home ID: 35854402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 766 Drewry St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Virginia Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63% lower than in Atlanta, and 30.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Virginia Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Virginia Highland home values.
- 760 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$550K421,491
- 770 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$1.05M564,400
- 776 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$800K663,750
- 756 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$516K321,582
- 765 Ponce De Leon Ter NE Atlanta, GA$480K221,715
- 759 Ponce De Leon Ter NE Atlanta, GA$413K211,012
- 771 Ponce De Leon Ter NE Atlanta, GA$776K543,420
- 750 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$408K21988
- 782 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$503K211,679
- 755 Ponce De Leon Ter NE Atlanta, GA$862K564,175
- 777 Ponce De Leon Ter NE Atlanta, GA$475K321,463
- 767 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$759K543,157
- 761 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$1.09M64.54,600
- 771 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$1.03M543,166
- 757 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$1.03M454,196
- 749 Ponce De Leon Ter NE Atlanta, GA$412K321,027
- 757 Drewry St NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$1.09M54.54,196
- 783 Ponce De Leon Ter NE Atlanta, GA$429K211,199
- 786 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$509K321,601
- 777 Drewry St NE Atlanta, GA$1.07M64.53,546
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.