- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
766 N 12th St, Reading, PA 196045 beds, 1 bath, 1,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 12531754145579
- Zillow Home ID: 8837835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 766 N 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19604 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.4% lower than in Reading, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19604 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reading.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19604 home values.
- 764 N 12th St Reading, PA$60K421,846
- 762 N 12th St Reading, PA$66K511,706
- 760 N 12th St Reading, PA$65K421,790
- 758 N 12th St Reading, PA$65K511,642
- 756 N 12th St Reading, PA$62K511,706
- 754 N 12th St Reading, PA$63K511,766
- 752 N 12th St Reading, PA$57K411,678
- 1146 Douglass St Reading, PA$60K411,770
- 750 N 12th St Reading, PA$56K511,630
- 1141 Douglass St Reading, PA$40K311,260
- 1139 Douglass St Reading, PA$44K211,319
- 1143 Douglass St Reading, PA$55K311,319
- 748 N 12th St Reading, PA$57K311,564
- 1144 Douglass St Reading, PA$64K411,770
- 1137 Douglass St Reading, PA$61K311,471
- 1145 Douglass St Reading, PA$57K511,547
- 1135 Douglass St Reading, PA$38K421,319
- 1147 Douglass St Reading, PA$54K311,650
- 746 N 12th St Reading, PA$56K311,606
- 1133 Douglass St Reading, PA$65K211,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.