766 S Prescott St, Memphis, TN 381112 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Non Refundable Pet Deposit $100.
- Lot: 7,928 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $50,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 045117 00010
- Zillow Home ID: 42168959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 766 S Prescott Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Memphis, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 760 S Prescott St Memphis, TN$62K311,544
- 3404 S Prescott Cir Memphis, TN$37K311,333
- 756 S Prescott Rd Memphis, TN$38K211,147
- 3416 S Prescott Cir Memphis, TN$30K311,083
- 3405 Carnes Ave Memphis, TN$31K211,096
- 759 E Prescott Cir Memphis, TN$35K211,119
- 765 E Prescott Cir Memphis, TN$50K321,599
- 3409 Carnes Ave Memphis, TN$28K21862
- 755 E Prescott Cir Memphis, TN$47K21987
- 3405 S Prescott Cir Memphis, TN$46K321,344
- 3401 S Prescott Cir Memphis, TN$42K211,118
- 757 S Prescott St Memphis, TN$53K221,314
- 3411 S Prescott Cir Memphis, TN$40K311,147
- 753 S Prescott St Memphis, TN$52K221,670
- 3415 Carnes Ave Memphis, TN$28K211,000
- 763 S Prescott St Memphis, TN$46K321,815
- 743 S Prescott St Memphis, TN$31K31.51,140
- 3415 S Prescott Cir Memphis, TN$48K311,092
- 767 S Prescott St Memphis, TN$45K221,410
- 745 E Prescott Cir Memphis, TN$31K211,215
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.