- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
766 Thackeray Dr, Highland Park, IL 600356 beds, 4 baths, 3,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $730,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- Finished basement, 1115 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,098 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 16264150160000
- Zillow Home ID: 4907885
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 766 Thackeray Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Highland Park, and 1232.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60035 home values.
- 825 Moseley Rd Highland Park, IL$787K--44,056
- 776 Thackeray Dr Highland Park, IL$624K63.53,640
- 756 Thackeray Dr Highland Park, IL$524K--32,610
- 819 Moseley Rd Highland Park, IL$818K--3.53,908
- 771 Thackeray Dr Highland Park, IL$767K55.14,500
- 829 Moseley Rd Highland Park, IL$643K--32,246
- 950 Green Bay Rd Highland Park, IL$881K--55,401
- 786 Thackeray Dr Highland Park, IL$910K--3.53,651
- 742 Thackeray Dr Highland Park, IL$792K--3.53,799
- 957 Saxony Dr Highland Park, IL$686K65.54,100
- 835 Moseley Rd Highland Park, IL$543K--22,168
- 813 Moseley Rd Highland Park, IL$794K--3.54,418
- 824 Moseley Rd Highland Park, IL$666K42.33,506
- 816 Moseley Rd Highland Park, IL$712K--43,555
- 900 Green Bay Rd Highland Park, IL$513K42.52,851
- 830 Moseley Rd Highland Park, IL$648K--31,956
- 791 Thackeray Dr Highland Park, IL$1.03M--4.55,482
- 800 Thackeray Dr Highland Park, IL$630K--3.53,434
- 969 Saxony Dr Highland Park, IL$743K--33,394
- 824 Thackeray Dr Highland Park, IL$680K--3.53,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!