7660 SW 168th St, Palmetto Bay, FL 331574 beds, 2 baths, 2,722 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 349 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jun 1981 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- MLS #: A1948873
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 231 sqft
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,722 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Parcel #: 3350350060020
- Zillow Home ID: 44304458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7660 Sw 168th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33157 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.3% greater than in Village of Palmetto Bay, and 161.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33157 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Palmetto Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33157 home values.
- 16801 SW 77th Ave Palmetto Bay, FL$626K422,757
- 16801 SW 77th Ave Village Of Palmetto Bay, FL$364K422,757
- 7661 SW 169th St Palmetto Bay, FL$522K422,671
- 7640 SW 168th St Palmetto Bay, FL$656K422,506
- 16851 SW 77th Ave Palmetto Bay, FL$483K322,100
- 7641 SW 169th St Palmetto Bay, FL$679K422,518
- 7625 SW 168th St Palmetto Bay, FL$418K321,942
- 7601 SW 168th St Palmetto Bay, FL$390K322,353
- 7645 SW 168th St Palmetto Bay, FL$509K322,587
- 7620 SW 168th St Palmetto Bay, FL$520K422,722
- 7525 SW 168th St Palmetto Bay, FL$354K322,060
- 7628 SW 167th St Palmetto Bay, FL$364K322,107
- 7621 SW 169th St Palmetto Bay, FL$500K422,688
- 7534 SW 167th St Palmetto Bay, FL$494K321,898
- 7662 SW 169th St Palmetto Bay, FL$521K42.52,993
- 7638 SW 167th St Palmetto Bay, FL$570K322,423
- 7682 SW 169th St Village Of Palmetto Bay, FL$394K422,899
- 7682 SW 169th St Palmetto Bay, FL$535K422,899
- 7642 SW 169th St Palmetto Bay, FL$652K422,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!