767 Park Ave, Bound Brook, NJ 088053 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Just a fabulous Bridgewater, NJ home; well taken care of by amazing owners.
This home is immaculate, move in ready and convenient to schools, park, shopping and all major highways and public transportation
Completely updated colonial with Bridgewater Schools and an affordable price!! Picture perfect with wonderful back yard located on a tree lined street with sidewalks so that you can stroll to the park The large master bedroom has a large walk in cedar closet. Some of it's many renovations include refinished hardwood floors throughout, new kitchen, new powder room, new full bath, new HVAC upstairs, new walkways, new patio, new roof, new landscape and a freshly painted exterior and interior. Not a thing to do but move in and enjoy! Great area for commuters, close to all highways, shopping and schools. 3rd bedroom/office/nursery has no closet.
Call me at 732.921.1825 to see this wonderful home or simply email me at Courtney@CourtneyOrlando.com.
You can also visit my home search website at www.AllNewJerseylistings.com for other fabulous properties.
Learn more about me at www.CourtneyOrlando.com.
Thank you so much for your time!
Thomae Park is a sleepy and quaint neighborhood. Consistently this has been one of the most desirable areas in Somerset County. There is not another area in Bridgewater with the shade trees and privacy that Thomae Park has to offer.
The park itself is located at the southeast end of Nagle St., Bridgewater, New Jersey..
Thomae Park has a charming playground tucked away in the farthest east section of Bridgewater
It?s wonderfully shady and almost never crowded. There is a large climbing structure good for younger children with a cool tube slide leading to a tunnel.
This is connected to a tall section for older kids by a curved climber. There are mushrooms, monkey bars, and pedals.
They also have the cutest little flower swings plus standard infant and regular swings. There is a Tarzan-style zip line, and a cute 2-person bouncer.
There is a basketball court and a baseball field. At the other end of the parking lot is a woodland trail along Bound Brook which is beautiful and shady.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Find Your Dream Home at www.AllNewJerseyListings.com
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110242579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 767 Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08805 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.2% higher than in Somerset, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08805 home values.
- 759 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$325K----2,045
- 761 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$319K----1,502
- 763 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$312K----1,368
- 757 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$452K442,409
- 740 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$335K----1,732
- 744 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$308K31.51,182
- 736 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$365K----1,709
- 765 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$341K321,800
- 750 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$336K----1,600
- 734 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$333K----1,520
- 731 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$349K----2,400
- 762 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$345K----1,787
- 767 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$327K321,307
- 732 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$340K----1,415
- 766 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$322K----1,908
- 769 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$319K----1,400
- 750 Mountain Ave Bound Brook, NJ$262K----1,364
- 748 Mountain Ave Bound Brook, NJ$330K----1,745
- 752 Mountain Ave Bound Brook, NJ$318K----1,636
- 729 Park Ave Bound Brook, NJ$359K31.51,727