767 S 5th St, Columbus, OH 43206
Sold on 6/25/13: $475,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.1 baths
- Single Family:2,194 sq ft
- Lot:3,571 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $475,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Uneven brick sidewalks, narrow tree-lined streets and alleys, small gardens, Queen Anne-style buildings and sturdy red-brick cottages, a ?Meeting Haus,? (visitor?s center), delis, bakeries, bookshops and specialty shops comprise the very unique German Village situated south of downtown Columbus.
German Village?s business district runs mainly along Third Street boasting many locally-owned establishments that illustrate the areas dedication to community. Despite the area businesses, German Village maintains a cozy, residential feel.
At the southern end of German Village is Schiller Park, not only a great place to take the kids or walk the dog, but perfect for a picnic with a Shakespeare performance as the backdrop during the Shakespeare in the Park summer season. In June, the German Village Haus und Garten Tour showcases the neighborhoods stunning homes and gardens. The day-long celebration spotlights innovative design and award-winning restorations. Along the tour, guests can stop for gardening demonstrations, take a detour through the Marketplatz to shop or watch members of the Central Ohio Watercolor Society paint their masterpieces for the annual watercolor competition.
When autumn arrives it?s time for the German Village Oktoberfest. The celebration unites this thriving urban neighborhood in a time-honored German tradition that pays tribute to the customs of the original founders.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow259
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Garage Size506
- Last Remodel Year1989
- Lot Depth115
- Lot Width31
- Neighborhood NameGerman Village
- Parcel #010029760
- Room Count8
- School DistrictColumbus City Schools
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID33842510
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$455,318||$419K – $487K||+$142||$207||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,940/mo||$1.8K – $3.9K/mo||-$171||$0.88||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts German Village Commission home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Columbus as a whole. Among German Village Commission homes, this home is valued 53.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the German Village Commission market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.9% less than in Columbus, and 49.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help German Village Commission home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or German Village Commission home values.
Neighborhood for 767 S 5th Street
- 763 S 5th St Columbus, OH$245K32.01,884
- 771 S 5th St Columbus, OH$329K21.01,305
- 196 E Columbus St Columbus, OH$218K32.01,163
- 759 S 5th St Columbus, OH$356K22.01,505
- 753 S 5th St Columbus, OH$495K32.52,395
- 195 E Columbus St Columbus, OH$216K21.51,049
- 777 S 5th St Columbus, OH$298K21.51,188
- 783 S 5th St Columbus, OH$463K23.02,373
- 751 S 5th St Columbus, OH$172K11.01,040
- 752 Macon Aly Columbus, OH$225K32.01,603
- 787 S 5th St Columbus, OH$408K23.02,000
- 767 Macon Aly Columbus, OH$1.12M33.54,160
- 182 E Columbus St Columbus, OH$380K32.51,798
- 745 S 5th St Columbus, OH$349K53.53,434
- 757 Macon Aly Columbus, OH$297K21.51,251
- 179 E Columbus St # 185 Columbus, OH$175K11.0904
- 755 Macon Aly Columbus, OH$218K22.01,008
- 793 S 5th St Columbus, OH$732K33.53,100
- 766 S 5th St Columbus, OH$250K22.01,161
- 762 S 5th St Columbus, OH$149K21.01,092
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005