767 S 5th St, Columbus, OH 43206
Sold on 6/25/13: $475,000
Zestimate®: $449,369Update your Zestimate
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.1 baths
- Single Family:2,194 sq ft
- Lot:3,571 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $475,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Uneven brick sidewalks, narrow tree-lined streets and alleys, small gardens, Queen Anne-style buildings and sturdy red-brick cottages, a ?Meeting Haus,? (visitor?s center), delis, bakeries, bookshops and specialty shops comprise the very unique German Village situated south of downtown Columbus.
German Village?s business district runs mainly along Third Street boasting many locally-owned establishments that illustrate the areas dedication to community. Despite the area businesses, German Village maintains a cozy, residential feel.
At the southern end of German Village is Schiller Park, not only a great place to take the kids or walk the dog, but perfect for a picnic with a Shakespeare performance as the backdrop during the Shakespeare in the Park summer season. In June, the German Village Haus und Garten Tour showcases the neighborhoods stunning homes and gardens. The day-long celebration spotlights innovative design and award-winning restorations. Along the tour, guests can stop for gardening demonstrations, take a detour through the Marketplatz to shop or watch members of the Central Ohio Watercolor Society paint their masterpieces for the annual watercolor competition.
When autumn arrives it?s time for the German Village Oktoberfest. The celebration unites this thriving urban neighborhood in a time-honored German tradition that pays tribute to the customs of the original founders.
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Days on Zillow297
- Zillow Home ID33842510
- Last Remodel Year1989
- Lot Depth115
- Lot Width31
- Neighborhood NameGerman Village
- Parcel #010029760
- Garage Size506
- Room Count8
- School DistrictColumbus City Schools
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 767 S 5th Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or German Village Commission home values.
- 763 S 5th St Columbus, OH$237K32.01,884
- 771 S 5th St Columbus, OH$323K21.01,305
- 196 E Columbus St Columbus, OH$217K32.01,163
- 759 S 5th St Columbus, OH$357K22.01,505
- 753 S 5th St Columbus, OH$494K32.52,395
- 195 E Columbus St Columbus, OH$216K21.51,049
- 777 S 5th St Columbus, OH$298K21.51,188
- 783 S 5th St Columbus, OH$463K23.02,373
- 751 S 5th St Columbus, OH$168K11.01,040
- 752 Macon Aly Columbus, OH$220K32.01,603
- 787 S 5th St Columbus, OH$411K23.02,000
- 767 Macon Aly Columbus, OH$1.06M33.54,160
- 182 E Columbus St Columbus, OH$390K32.51,798
- 745 S 5th St Columbus, OH$351K53.53,434
- 757 Macon Aly Columbus, OH$300K21.51,251
- 179 E Columbus St # 185 Columbus, OH$175K11.0904
- 755 Macon Aly Columbus, OH$217K22.01,008
- 793 S 5th St Columbus, OH$714K33.53,100
- 766 S 5th St Columbus, OH$246K22.01,161
- 762 S 5th St Columbus, OH$149K21.01,092
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292