- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,971 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $583
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $333,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: O5359944
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 506 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Buyer Approval Required, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Garden View, Location \ Street Private, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,821 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 032328897900010
- Zillow Home ID: 46047121
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $289-480K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Metro West home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among Metro West homes, this home is 283.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 67.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% higher than in Orlando, and 366.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
|7684 Milano Dr Orlando, FL||$414K||3||3.5||2,872|
|7656 Milano Dr Orlando, FL||$381K||4||3||2,472|
|7677 Torino Ct Orlando, FL||$482K||5||4||3,844|
|7651 Torino Ct Orlando, FL||$377K||4||3||2,476|
|7657 Milano Dr Orlando, FL||$375K||3||3||2,499|
|7642 Milano Dr Orlando, FL||$411K||4||3.5||2,829|
|1869 Vista Royale Blvd Orlando, FL||$354K||4||3||2,457|
|7671 Milano Dr Orlando, FL||$358K||4||3||2,470|
|7643 Milano Dr Orlando, FL||$349K||4||3||2,313|
|1855 Vista Royale Blvd Orlando, FL||$374K||4||3||2,453|
|1873 Vista Royale Blvd Orlando, FL||$334K||3||2||2,186|
|7685 Milano Dr Orlando, FL||$374K||4||3||2,481|
|7698 Torino Ct Orlando, FL||$413K||4||3||2,770|
|7639 Torino Ct Orlando, FL||$393K||4||3||2,692|
|7628 Milano Dr Orlando, FL||$350K||4||2||2,330|
|7629 Milano Dr Orlando, FL||$444K||4||3.5||3,366|
|1887 Vista Royale Blvd Orlando, FL||$345K||3||3||2,340|
|7658 Mount Carmel Dr Orlando, FL||$387K||4||3||2,460|
|7699 Milano Dr Orlando, FL||$416K||4||3.5||2,709|
|7668 Mount Carmel Dr Orlando, FL||$368K||4||3||2,489|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!