- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7671 Deercreek Dr, Worthington, OH 430854 beds, 3 baths, 2,427 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,427 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 610180096
- Zillow Home ID: 34120428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7671 Deercreek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deer Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.9% lower than in Columbus, and 25.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Creek home values.
- 7679 Deercreek Dr Worthington, OH$202K42.52,349
- 7663 Deercreek Dr Worthington, OH$227K42.52,336
- 7672 Deercreek Dr Worthington, OH$162K22.51,368
- 1542 Deercreek Ct Worthington, OH$224K42.52,514
- 7687 Deercreek Dr Columbus, OH$208K422,103
- 1515 Buck Rub Ct Worthington, OH$246K42.52,350
- 1551 Deercreek Ct Worthington, OH$214K42.52,044
- 1520 Buck Rub Ct Worthington, OH$251K42.52,485
- 7695 Deercreek Dr Worthington, OH$223K432,194
- 1534 Deercreek Ct Worthington, OH$231K42.52,381
- 7670 Deercreek Dr Worthington, OH$146K32.51,900
- 7658 Deercreek Dr # 660 Columbus, OH$201K431,929
- 7682 Deercreek Dr # 684 Columbus, OH$266K632,968
- 1535 Deercreek Ct Worthington, OH$216K42.52,011
- 1507 Buck Rub Ct Worthington, OH$279K43.52,684
- 7703 Deercreek Dr Worthington, OH$229K42.52,495
- 7623 Deercreek Dr Worthington, OH$221K42.52,187
- 7646 Deercreek Dr # 648 Columbus, OH$202K431,929
- 1526 Deercreek Ct Worthington, OH$209K42.52,428
- 7694 Deercreek Dr # 696 Columbus, OH$212K422,051
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!