7672 Galleon Way, Carlsbad, CA 920094 beds, 2 baths, 2,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,472 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 2162704200
- Zillow Home ID: 16660761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7672 Galleon Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92009 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Carlsbad, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carlsbad.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92009 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,392 sqft, 19,166 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 7678 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$707K421,756
- 7666 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$687K421,716
- 7660 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$774K532,805
- 3004 Delfina Pl Carlsbad, CA$776K432,192
- 3022 Delfina Pl Carlsbad, CA$812K332,291
- 7675 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$764K432,182
- 7669 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$707K32.52,191
- 7654 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$803K42.52,622
- 7705 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$833K42.52,323
- 7663 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$649K321,538
- 7717 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$818K432,436
- 7657 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$620K321,556
- 7650 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$627K321,650
- 3028 Delfina Pl Carlsbad, CA$708K321,856
- 3005 Delfina Pl Carlsbad, CA$817K432,334
- 7729 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$833K432,753
- 3017 Delfina Pl Carlsbad, CA$822K32.52,524
- 7656 Cortina Ct Carlsbad, CA$702K321,815
- 7651 Galleon Way Carlsbad, CA$1.34M434,678
- 7702 Cortina Ct Carlsbad, CA$863K433,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.