7676 19th St W, Tacoma, WA 984663 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,750 sqft
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $196,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Finished basement, 680 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot width: 285
- Parcel #: 3742000090
- Zillow Home ID: 49230317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7676 19th St W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.9% lower than in Tacoma, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 7674 19th St W University Place, WA$202K322,040
- 7672 19th St W Tacoma, WA$202K32.252,040
- 19th Street Ct W Tacoma, WA--------
- 7664 19th St W Tacoma, WA$332K32.252,040
- 7664 19th St W Tacoma, WA$204K32.252,040
- 7656 19th St W Tacoma, WA$208K32.252,040
- 7666 19th St W Tacoma, WA$240K32.52,110
- 7654 19th St W Tacoma, WA$225K322,040
- 7662 19th St W Tacoma, WA$221K32.252,040
- 7652 19th St W University Place, WA$217K22.252,040
- Reference Tacoma, WA$216K------
- 7711 19th Street Ct W Tacoma, WA$327K433,492
- 7703 19th Street Ct W Tacoma, WA$200K22.251,692
- 7701 19th Street Ct W Tacoma, WA$199K22.251,692
- 7712 19th Street Ct W Tacoma, WA$180K21890
- 7710 19th Street Ct W Tacoma, WA$188K21900
- 7710 19th Street Ct W Tacoma, WA$269K421,779
- 1814 S Fernside Dr Tacoma, WA$509K31.52,652
- 2002 To 2004 Willow Lane Rd WA$370K653,928
- 2012 Willow Lane Rd Tacoma, WA$204K21.51,846
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292