7677 Edmonson Dr, Newburgh, IN 476303 beds, 2 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Parcel #: 87-12-23-103-022.000-019
- Zillow Home ID: 85753911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7677 Edmonson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47630, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburgh, and 94.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 7666 Liberty Ct Newburgh, IN$279K434,001
- 7688 Edmonson Dr Newburgh, IN$299K43.53,679
- 7699 Edmonson Dr Newburgh, IN$260K32.52,976
- 7655 Edmonson Dr Newburgh, IN$239K322,495
- 7666 Edmonson Dr Newburgh, IN$242K332,932
- 7700 Liberty Ct Newburgh, IN$266K42.53,404
- 7766 Liberty Ct # 0 Newburgh, IN$182K------
- 7688 Liberty Ct Newburgh, IN$377K32.54,864
- 7644 Liberty Ct Newburgh, IN$242K32.52,729
- 7688 Edmonson Dr Newburgh, IN$255K43.53,679
- 7644 Edmonson Dr Newburgh, IN$286K32.53,545
- 7677 Liberty Ct Newburgh, IN$214K322,463
- 7677 Hermitage Ct Newburgh, IN$276K433,300
- 7711 Edmonson Dr Newburgh, IN$282K32.53,384
- 7699 Liberty Ct Newburgh, IN$233K32.52,596
- 7655 Liberty Ct Newburgh, IN$271K42.53,440
- 7699 Hermitage Ct Newburgh, IN$263K32.53,512
- 3333 Old Hickory Dr Newburgh, IN$249K332,639
- 7700 Edmonson Dr Newburgh, IN$220K32.52,025
- 7700 Liberty Ct Newburgh, IN$248K42.53,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.