- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 8,928 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $16,850,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $2,001
- Finished basement, 3683 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 750 sqft
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Features \ 1-5 Years Old, Features \ 1/2 - 1 Acre, Features \ 2-Sided, Features \ 4+ Fireplaces, Features \ A/C, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Horse Riding/Stables, Features \ Area Skiing, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ Ceramic, Features \ City / Strip, Features \ County Street, Features \ Crawl Space, Features \ Designer Kitchen, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Entertainment System, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Geothermal, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Humidifier, Features \ Indoor, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Luxury Properties, Features \ Media Room / Home Theater, Features \ Metal Roof, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Pool, Features \ Private Elevator, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Radiant Floor, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Resistance / Spa, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Security System, Features \ SIR Skiing, Features \ Skiing, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Steam Shower, Features \ Stone, Features \ Terrace, Features \ Tub Only, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Wet Bar, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,422 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: R004005
- Zillow Home ID: 13998246
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $8.6-20.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Colorado home values will increase 1.2% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|804 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$6.97M||4||4.5||3,898|
|746 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$6.4M||3||3||2,867|
|825 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$6.77M||5||6||4,912|
|748 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$7.81M||5||4.5||4,715|
|840 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$11M||4||4.5||7,164|
|738 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$6.3M||3||3||2,796|
|734 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$6.6M||4||4||3,499|
|707 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$9.02M||7||6.5||6,073|
|639 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$12.4M||6||8||7,401|
|687 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$12.3M||7||7||7,163|
|1847 Red Mountain Rd Aspen, CO||--||--||--||--|
|2131 Red Mountain Rd Aspen, CO||$16.9M||7||11||10,360|
|2137 Red Mountain Rd Aspen, CO||$22.1M||5||7||17,839|
|446 E Reds Rd Aspen, CO||$6.58M||4||4.5||5,592|
|645 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$8.61M||7||6||6,256|
|916 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$11.1M||5||9||7,896|
|1766 Red Mountain Rd Aspen, CO||$6.12M||--||1||288|
|352 E Reds Rd Aspen, CO||$11.6M||6||5.5||8,119|
|863 Hunter Creek Rd Aspen, CO||$10.8M||5||5||7,225|
|1762 Red Mountain Rd Aspen, CO||$5.88M||2||3||1,403|
Nearby Schools in Aspen
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!