768 Prairie Ave, Barrington, IL 600102 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 377 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 08466606
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01014010440000
- Zillow Home ID: 3243179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 768 Prairie Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% lower than in Barrington, and 332.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Barrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
- 760 Prairie Ave Barrington, IL$219K--11,171
- 756 Prairie Ave Barrington, IL$281K--1922
- 763 Division St Barrington, IL$911K552,940
- 752 Prairie Ave Barrington, IL$616K43.53,000
- 767 Division St Barrington, IL$764K54.53,138
- 767 Division St Barrington, IL$489K54--
- 763 Division St Barrington, IL$783K552,940
- 759 Division St Barrington, IL$754K543,200
- 755 Division St Barrington, IL$261K--21,336
- 748 Prairie Ave Barrington, IL$364K--1.51,427
- 767 Prairie Ave Barrington, IL$314K21848
- 763 Prairie Ave Barrington, IL$284K--1848
- 753 Division St Barrington, IL$362K431,800
- 759 Prairie Ave Barrington, IL$248K--11,013
- 744 Prairie Ave Barrington, IL$551K--1.52,248
- 757 Prairie Ave Barrington, IL$262K--1808
- 555 South St Barrington, IL$277K31.51,410
- 747 Division St Barrington, IL$385K43.13,500
- 751 Prairie Ave Barrington, IL$373K--21,669
- 601 South St Barrington, IL$459K321,816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292