- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7684 S Gilpin Ct, Centennial, CO 801224 beds, 4 baths, 2,752 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $369,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 614 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,752 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 207735119027
- Zillow Home ID: 13170847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7684 S Gilpin Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80122 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.6% greater than in Centennial, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80122 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Centennial.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80122 home values.
- 7674 S Gilpin Ct Centennial, CO$334K432,237
- 7627 S Williams St Centennial, CO$320K42.52,275
- 7694 S Gilpin Ct Centennial, CO$461K332,275
- 7637 S Williams St Centennial, CO$323K32.52,187
- 1768 E Jamison Ave Centennial, CO$318K42.52,292
- 1798 E Jamison Ave Centennial, CO$318K42.51,966
- 7647 S Williams St Centennial, CO$371K43.52,676
- 7693 S Gilpin Ct Centennial, CO$328K42.52,394
- 1738 E Jamison Ave Centennial, CO$325K42.52,200
- 7644 S Gilpin Ct Centennial, CO$316K22.52,257
- 7673 S Gilpin Ct Centennial, CO$320K43.52,196
- 7657 S Williams St Centennial, CO$367K432,660
- 1708 E Jamison Ave Centennial, CO$323K332,418
- 7663 S Gilpin Ct Centennial, CO$313K--2.52,200
- 1759 E Jamison Pl Centennial, CO$377K432,660
- 1739 E Jamison Pl Centennial, CO$350K432,600
- 1719 E Jamison Pl Centennial, CO$300K42.51,878
- 7667 S Williams St Centennial, CO$342K412,940
- 1697 E Jamison Pl Centennial, CO$398K432,846
- 1787 E Jamison Ave Centennial, CO$346K42.52,275
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.