- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 132 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $308,000
- MLS #: 503565
- Class \ LAND, Property Type \ Other, Current Use \ Vacant, Land Description \ Gently Rolling, Land Description \ Open, Fenced \ No, Zoning \ RA Rural Area, Include on Internet \ Yes, Sewer\Septic \ No Sewer\Septic, Best Use \ Investment, Adjoining Parcels \ Agricultural, Adjoining Parcels \ Residential, Best Use \ Residential, Land Description \ Partly Wooded, Possession \ Negotiable, Timber \ Mixed, Road\Street \ Paved, Road\Street \ Public Rd, View \ Mountain, Water Property \ Stream-Creek, View \ Pastoral, Comments \ No, Timber \ Hardwood, DSL Available \ No, Cable Available \ No, Water \ Spring, Green Features \ No, Current Use \ Pasture, Middle School \ Burley, Water Property \ Spring, View \ Residential, Best Use \ Farming, Current Use \ Crops, Lender-Owned \ No, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone3 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone4 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA1Agent Phone5 CountryId \ United States (+1)
- Zillow Home ID: 2116594315
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Virginia home values will decrease 0.4% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22942, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 126.7% greater than in Gordonsville, and 67.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22942 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gordonsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Gordonsville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!