769 Dorchester Ave # 3, Boston, MA 021253 beds, 1 bath, 9,999 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Multi Family
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, DEPOSIT_REQD \ No, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Occupancy Only, RN_TYPE \ Apartment
- Floor size: 9,999 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2110193210
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 769 Dorchester Avenue # 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.4% higher than in Boston, and 29.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
- 767 Dorchester Ave UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$317K211,022
- 767 Dorchester Ave UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA$321K211,038
- 767 Dorchester Ave UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$307K21918
- 767 Dorchester Ave Dorchester, MA$471K633,318
- 769-771 Dorchester Ave Boston, MA$523K934,243
- 757 Dorchester Ave # 1 Dorchester, MA$359K22.51,600
- 757 Dorchester Ave UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA$371K221,020
- 757 Dorchester Ave UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$327K22930
- 757 Dorchester Ave UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$330K12.5925
- 783 Dorchester Ave Dorchester, MA$585K834,200
- 779 Dorchester Ave Boston, MA--------
- 3 Bellflower St Dorchester, MA$599K633,504
- 782 Dorchester Ave UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA$400K221,088
- 782 Dorchester Ave UNIT 4 Dorchester, MA$384K221,044
- 782 Dorchester Ave UNIT 5 Dorchester, MA$464K221,407
- 782 Dorchester Ave UNIT 2 Dorchester, MA$408K221,111
- 782 Dorchester Ave UNIT 6 Dorchester, MA$487K221,391
- 782 Dorchester Ave UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$422K221,135
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292