769 Elepaio St, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 5 baths, 3,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 26 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $2,225,000
- Price/sqft: $660
- MLS #: 276485
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 528 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,370 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1350320290000
- Zillow Home ID: 611763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 769 Elepaio Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% less than in Honolulu, and 1.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 777 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$1.8M42.51,684
- 759 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.14M432,901
- 1227 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$2.29M333,265
- 1237 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$1.99M522,017
- 787 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.44M44.753,503
- 1221 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$2.61M454,496
- 774 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2M4--2
- 766 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.33M442,542
- 747 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.04M522,272
- 758 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$1.95M521,665
- 784 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.25M42.52,319
- 793 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.32M333,100
- 848 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.79M532,258
- 1228 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$1.45M221,288
- 838 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$2.22M433,007
- 752 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.03M521,836
- 1238 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$1.9M532,340
- 4471A Puu Panini Ave Honolulu, HI$1.07M421,196
- 4237 Kilauea Ave Honolulu, HI$1.43M421,848
- 1220 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$5.97M55.513,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.