This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 1,097 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2011 for $167,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Features \ 1-5 Years Old, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Cable, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ Community Living, Features \ Designer Kitchen, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Garage, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Microwave, Features \ None, Features \ Other, Features \ Patio, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ Pond, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Screened Porch, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Tile, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,739 sqft
- Parcel #: 0026-079
- Zillow Home ID: 112610548
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-218K.
Market guideZillow predicts 31632 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Lowndes as a whole. Among 31632 homes, this home is valued 5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31632, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 225% higher than in Lowndes, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31632 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lowndes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31632 home values.
|7677 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$165K||--||2||1,738|
|7671 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$154K||4||2||1,739|
|7671 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$172K||5||2||2,034|
|7661 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$163K||4||2||1,739|
|7661 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$154K||--||2||1,650|
|7560 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$156K||--||2||1,708|
|7579 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$158K||--||2||1,713|
|7553 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$159K||4||2||1,743|
|7548 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$150K||3||2||1,646|
|7648 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$161K||--||2||1,770|
|7606 Caden Way Hahira, GA||$146K||--||2||1,626|
|7559 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$147K||3||2||1,654|
|7590 Caden Way Hahira, GA||$149K||4||2||1,650|
|7590 Caden Way Hahira, GA||$147K||--||2||1,674|
|7600 Caden Way Hahira, GA||$145K||--||2||1,596|
|7585 Kayla Dr Hahira, GA||$151K||3||2||1,614|
|7595 Caden Way Hahira, GA||$160K||--||2||1,864|
|7618 Caden Way Hahira, GA||$148K||4||2||1,660|
|7618 Caden Way Hahira, GA||$148K||--||2||1,661|
|7601 Caden Way Hahira, GA||$148K||4||2||1,631|
Nearby Schools in Lowndes
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!