7696 Calle Bastia, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,561 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Built in 1997
- 11 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 485 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,561 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 1210031390000
- Zillow Home ID: 17616557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7696 Calle Bastia
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% lower than in Highland, and 80.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 7690 Calle Bastia Highland, CA$199K32.51,341
- 7684 Calle Bastia # 33 Highland, CA$226K42.51,551
- 7693 Calle Milan Highland, CA$207K221,033
- 7693 Calle Milan Highland, CA$196K221,033
- 7687 Calle Milan Highland, CA$225K42.51,551
- 7687 Calle Milan Highland, CA$230K431,551
- 28949 Calle Rivera Highland, CA$207K231,252
- 28955 Calle Rivera Highland, CA$234K42.51,551
- 7678 Calle Bastia Highland, CA$195K22.51,252
- 7678 Calle Bastia Highland, CA$204K231,252
- 7681 Calle Milan Highland, CA$223K231,252
- 28943 Calle Rivera Highland, CA$175K32.51,341
- 28970 Calle Rivera Highland, CA$213K221,033
- 7675 Calle Milan Highland, CA$180K32.51,341
- 28961 Calle Rivera Highland, CA$213K231,252
- 28937 Calle Rivera Highland, CA$220K42.51,551
- 7672 Calle Bastia Highland, CA$200K32.51,341
- 7669 Calle Milan Highland, CA$195K221,033
- 7686 Calle Hacienda Highland, CA$237K42.51,551
- 28976 Calle Rivera Highland, CA$205K231,252
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005