- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 503 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $59
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dryer, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Walk-Up Attic, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,464 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0093 B:0000 L:38
- Zillow Home ID: 56176140
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $118-215K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01040 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Holyoke as a whole. Among 01040 homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 47.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% lower than in Holyoke, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01040 home values.
|73-75 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$167K||4||2||2,758|
|81-83 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$181K||5||2||2,269|
|87-89 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$185K||5||3||3,112|
|69-71 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$188K||6||3||3,378|
|16 Fairfield Ave Holyoke, MA||$133K||--||--||--|
|65 Pearl St # 3 Holyoke, MA||$125K||1||1||600|
|65 Pearl St # 2 Holyoke, MA||$126K||2||1||750|
|65 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$193K||5||4.5||3,032|
|80-82 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$170K||5||2||2,420|
|78 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$167K||5||2||2,258|
|76 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$198K||6||2||2,613|
|15 Highland Ave Holyoke, MA||$149K||5||1||2,246|
|17 Highland Ave South Hadley, MA||$179K||2||1.5||1,200|
|17 Highland Ave Holyoke, MA||$183K||3||1||2,094|
|20 Fairfield Ave Holyoke, MA||$201K||4||2||2,424|
|74 Nonotuck St Holyoke, MA||$165K||6||2||2,272|
|10-12 Fairfield Ave Holyoke, MA||$243K||8||3||3,514|
|95 Pearl St South Hadley, MA||--||2||1||936|
|78-80 Pearl St Holyoke, MA||$173K||4||2||2,566|
|74 Pearl St South Hadley, MA||$156K||3||2||1,080|
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!