- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 717 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $158,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $151
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Parcel #: 00270500
- Zillow Home ID: 58979748
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06371 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Old Lyme as a whole. Among 06371 homes, this home is valued 38.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06371, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.4% greater than in Old Lyme, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06371 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Old Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06371 home values.
|2 Hillside Rd Old Lyme, CT||$356K||3||2.5||2,222|
|75 Boston Post Rd Old Lyme, CT||$224K||2||1||1,359|
|1 Hillside Rd Old Lyme, CT||$288K||3||2||1,757|
|3 Hillside Rd Old Lyme, CT||$275K||3||2||1,660|
|80 Boston Post Rd Old Lyme, CT||$155K||2||1||616|
|81 Boston Post Rd Old Lyme, CT||$218K||4||1||1,404|
|4 Hillside Rd Old Lyme, CT||$244K||3||1||1,282|
|70 Boston Post Rd Old Lyme, CT||$335K||4||2.5||2,094|
|4 Whippoorwill Rd Old Lyme, CT||$195K||2||1||780|
|82 Boston Post Rd #A Old Lyme, CT||$407K||3||2.5||2,287|
|5 Hillside Rd Old Lyme, CT||$208K||2||1||887|
|6 Hillside Rd Old Lyme, CT||$262K||3||1.5||1,446|
|85 Boston Post Rd Old Lyme, CT||$220K||3||1||1,296|
|3 Whippoorwill Rd Old Lyme, CT||$371K||4||2.5||2,508|
|7 Whippoorwill Rd Old Lyme, CT||$284K||3||3||1,500|
|84 Boston Post Rd Old Lyme, CT||$358K||4||2.5||2,252|
|8 Whippoorwill Rd Old Lyme, CT||$242K||3||1||1,227|
|7 Hillside Rd Old Lyme, CT||$248K||2||1.5||1,199|
|6 Ledgewood Dr Old Lyme, CT||$252K||3||2||1,269|
|8 Whippoorwill Rd Old Lyme, CT||$244K||3||1||1,227|
Nearby Schools in Old Lyme
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!