77 E 6th St, Dunkirk, NY 140483 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $10,500
- Price/sqft: $8
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0603000790190006006000
- Zillow Home ID: 29886720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 77 E 6th Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 604 Leopard St Dunkirk, NY$37K311,304
- 75 E 6th St Dunkirk, NY$34K311,274
- 601 Main St Dunkirk, NY$168K743,408
- 605 Leopard St Dunkirk, NY$41K411,280
- 76 E 6th St Dunkirk, NY$38K211,021
- 609 Main St Dunkirk, NY$35K31.51,260
- 607 Main St Dunkirk, NY$49K311,440
- 539 Main St Dunkirk, NY$39K41.51,934
- 71 E 6th St Dunkirk, NY$37K31984
- 535 Main St Dunkirk, NY$49K411,259
- Kent St Sinclairville, NY$141K311,282
- 74 E 6th St Dunkirk, NY$45K422,206
- 611 Main St Dunkirk, NY$45K521,980
- 608 Deer St Dunkirk, NY$62K411,660
- 69 E 6th St Dunkirk, NY$39K411,544
- 535 Leopard St Dunkirk, NY$40K421,776
- 610 Deer St Dunkirk, NY$39K321,364
- 613 Main St Dunkirk, NY$34K411,258
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.