77 Edgeworth Ave, Providence, RI 029043 beds, 2 baths, 1,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $111,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: P:0770560 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65906164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 77 Edgeworth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charles market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 71.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% higher than in Providence, and 109% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charles home values.
- 80 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$75K311,032
- 76 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$110K411,096
- 70 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$172K322,314
- 69 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI--------
- 67 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI--------
- 86 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$189K321,364
- 65 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$142K221,362
- 66 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$110K31.51,080
- 90 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$200K331,625
- 75 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$89K31.5988
- 61 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$100K31.5688
- 98 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI$191K31.51,344
- 59 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$236K31.51,836
- 88 Seneca Ave Pawtucket, RI$306K------
- 96 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$91K211,040
- 99 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$148K311,364
- 9 Sedan St Providence, RI$225K42.51,820
- 126 Argol St Providence, RI$148K421,634
- 122 Argol St Providence, RI$132K311,123
- 81 Edgeworth Ave Providence, RI$81K31.5972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292