This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 4,193 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $302,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 576 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: City
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Parcel #: M:022 B:014 L:0045
- Zillow Home ID: 56358491
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $348-537K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02451 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Waltham as a whole. Among 02451 homes, this home is valued 5.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% higher than in Waltham, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waltham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02451 home values.
|81 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$276K||2||1||616|
|75 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$327K||2||1||945|
|78 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$318K||3||1||912|
|87 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$326K||3||1||870|
|71 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$384K||3||1.5||1,272|
|74 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$342K||3||1.5||1,642|
|72 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$365K||3||1.5||1,296|
|65 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$375K||3||1.5||1,296|
|67 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$256K||1||1||384|
|91 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$324K||3||1||912|
|85 Princeton Ave Waltham, MA||$515K||4||3||2,417|
|89 Princeton Ave Waltham, MA||$326K||3||1||912|
|81 Princeton Ave Waltham, MA||$345K||3||1||1,459|
|68 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$363K||3||1.5||1,296|
|91 Princeton Ave Waltham, MA||$322K||2||1||864|
|79 Princeton Ave Waltham, MA||$364K||3||1.5||1,733|
|95 Princeton Ave Waltham, MA||$447K||2||2||1,800|
|61 Hillcrest St Waltham, MA||$380K||3||1.5||1,296|
|84 Princeton Ave Waltham, MA||$479K||3||1.5||2,106|
|75 Princeton Ave Waltham, MA||$341K||3||1||1,296|
Nearby Schools in Waltham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!