- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
77 Lynn St, Peabody, MA 019604 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $315,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0109 B:0153
- Zillow Home ID: 56115100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 77 Lynn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01960 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 61.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
- 5 Brown St Peabody, MA$339K22.51,320
- 75 Lynn St Peabody, MA$242K321,323
- 79 Lynn St Peabody, MA$240K21.51,372
- 2 Brown St Peabody, MA$366K43.52,418
- 2 Tuckers Ct Peabody, MA$335K321,456
- 4 Brown St Peabody, MA$324K431,957
- 83 Lynn St Peabody, MA$240K31.51,677
- 71 Lynn St Peabody, MA$290K421,569
- 6 Brown St Peabody, MA$323K632,616
- 3 Carlton St Peabody, MA$300K311,240
- 8 Tuckers Ct Peabody, MA$365K421,797
- 1 Carlton St Peabody, MA$208K211,108
- 74 Lynn St Peabody, MA$266K421,371
- 72 Lynn St Peabody, MA$273K31.51,776
- 5 Carlton St Peabody, MA$365K421,748
- 1 Tuckers Ct Peabody, MA$265K31.51,196
- 8 Brown St Peabody, MA$281K532,499
- 1 Cedar Grove Ave Tyngsboro, MA$284K31.51,680
- 76 Lynn St Peabody, MA$356K522,393
- 9 Brown St Peabody, MA$280K311,299
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292