This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $181,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Rolling, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Parcel #: M:128 B:050 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58066346
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-237K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06382 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06382 homes, this home is valued 31.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.2% higher than in New London Metro, and 81.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06382 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
|78 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$175K||3||2||1,200|
|76 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$212K||3||2.5||1,700|
|82 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$238K||3||2.1||2,160|
|83 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$171K||3||2.5||1,200|
|86 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$225K||3||2.5||2,016|
|72 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$268K||5||4.01||2,808|
|87 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$196K||5||2.5||1,344|
|69 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$266K||4||2.5||2,366|
|11 Libby Dr Uncasville, CT||$151K||3||1.5||1,542|
|24 Scenic Dr Uncasville, CT||$163K||4||2.5||1,092|
|68 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$175K||3||2.5||1,200|
|88 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$169K||3||2.5||1,037|
|69 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$301K||4||2.5||2,366|
|91 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$231K||4||2.5||1,716|
|8 Libby Dr Uncasville, CT||$151K||3||1.5||1,092|
|Libby Dr Uncasville, CT||$151K||3||1.5||1,092|
|65 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$193K||3||2||1,250|
|20 Scenic Dr Uncasville, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,372|
|92 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$216K||4||2.5||1,512|
|27 Scenic Dr Uncasville, CT||$170K||3||2||1,372|
Nearby Schools in Montville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!